Sunday 22 May 2011

guilty pleasures

Image as a social product:

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the amount of facebook check-ins at the gym, status updates regarding some form of physical workout and whatnot has increased dramatically.
This marks the question, "are we all becoming more concerned with our image"? Is obesity socially regarded as a health issue or an image issue?

Whatever the trend is, I've never been one to read what a food product contains, whether it's "good" for you or not. No, not sure how many calories or kilojoules is in that, sorry! If it's yummy, it's going in my belly - at any given time, at any given day. An entire bar of chocolate at 8am in the morning? Why not?!

So I've always been more into my savoury goods than my desserts, I'd much prefer hot chips over a bar of chocolate, so when it comes to finding the right place for a quick sweet-tooth-fix, I am limited to choice. If you have recommendations/suggestions, I'd love to hear it!

Totally random post dinner food outing - passion flower for 2 and a mega slice of pizza at the kebab shop. Well, because we can :)
As it was a totally random night, threw an outfit together and voila! I am a firm believer that one can NEVER have too much accessories (and bags and shoes, and what the heck, clothes too) - I love to spice up every outfit with accessories!

Fendi ring, Chanel ring, Asos cuff + bracelet, Burberry Canvas bag
Zara orange top + khaki pants, Burberry canvas bag, Samantha Wills necklace, Topshop Clog

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...