Thursday 26 May 2011

would you like some sweet chilli sour cream with that?

Okay - not exactly the edible kind, but definitely eye candy!

I've never been the full on girly girl type, definitely love a pretty dress and sky high stilettos, however since most of my friends are somewhat vertically challenged, I occasionally feel the need to steer away from gigantic heels! Well, that and because I am incapable of mastering how to walk and run in them!

As a result, wedges/ platforms/ chunky heels are my best friend!

So hard to choose amongst the eye candies to showcase for this post however the following looks great when I put them together in a collage! Yes?


Top L-R: Report Signature; Michael Antonio; Elizabeth and James
Middle L-R: Maurie & Eve; DVF; Topshop
Bottom L-R: Givenchy; Finsk; Alejandro Ingelmo

1 comment:

  1. The blue wedges on the second row with the amazing wood heel are spectacular! They are all soooo beautiful. GREAT collage!
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...