Tuesday 14 June 2011

Constant Cravings

This week's constant cravings reflects my current disposition, the cold winter nights and the stay-in-my-snuggy-all-day gloomy weather.

Fashion Cravings:
Acne Pistol blue ankle boots - amazing!!! I am currently loving my new tan suede River Island ankle boots however, would love to add this to my collection. 





Alexander McQueen Military Coat

Chloe Sally Bag - okay, not so much the design but I love the mustard colour, will brighten up any dull day
Food Cravings:



Warm apple and cherry strudel - perfect winter dessert, I endeavour to replicate the recipe I found for this on Taste


Laksa - a winner on any rainy, cold day. I personally prefer just the plain tofu laksa with several spoonfuls of chilli sambal sauce mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...