Sunday 12 June 2011

On Trend : White

White is often regarded as a  hard choice of colour to pull off as there are factors such as:
1. "Should I go for the sheer-peekaboo-underwear look"
2. "I Need to find the right underwear to go with these white shorts"
3. "arghhhh where is my nude bra?"

These are constant dilemmas I find myself facing when opting to wear white - errr is my dress see-through? Should I be wearing a thong? How about seamless underwear?

My questions are answered as I look at the following images and embrace the current winter trend of white - really should be thanking the Middleton sisters for this, thanks Cate and Pippa! I am absolutely LOVING this current trend!!! Here are some of my favourite "white" looks from Fall RTW 2011 (because it's currently winter in Australia so this season would be more fitting).
 
Alexander McQueen
Stella McCartney
Stella McCartney
The Row
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Oscar de la Renta

Witchery White Shirt Campaign
Witchery and Madison Magazine are also teaming up to support the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation (OCRF) in an attempt to raise awareness on the serious issue of Ovarian Cancer.
Witchery is holding a "white shirt campaign" whereby if you purchase a white shirt in Witchery, 100% of the proceeds of the sale of the white shirts will go directly to the OCRF.

Learn more about the course and how you can help here:
http://www.witchery.com.au/2011-witchery-white-shirt-campaign/w1/i6017638/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...