Sunday 17 July 2011

Don't Patent-tronise me!


For some odd reason I always tend to purchase suede shoes. Being the lazy person that I am, I tend to always damage them because I fail to waterproof and as a result have to either replace the pair (if I really like the style) or just throw it out.

Of late, well not really, I've always appreciated patent shoes, especially classic patent pumps. However, more so recently, designers such as YSL are producing more lust-worthy patents heels that are to die for!

Here are some great patent eye candy:

The Louboutin Pigalle - my next purchase in black! Probably one of the nicest classic pumps I've seen

Giuseppe Zanotti

Miu Miu

Louboutin

Sergio Rossi
Stella McCartney

Valentino

YSL

1 comment:

  1. The Miu Miu are stunning. All are beautiful, but those are beyond gorgeous.
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...