Wednesday 24 August 2011

Move like Jagger.

Guilty as charged, I'm a slacker when it comes to posting about my personal life. It's a little contradicting when my profile summary claims that all you will be seeing on this blog would be "see what she wears, see what she eats"....i.e my culinary food adventures and personal style snaps!

.....Oops!

I think I post more about restaurant and trend reviews than my own style snaps so I thought I'd share a few things I did over the last couple of weeks with you - what I did, what I wore and what I ate.

Enjoy xo

Chat Thai dinner @ Capitol Square
haha being silly at Karaoke! Wearing; Shakuhachi silk orange top, Chanel Jumbo in Caviar, Samantha Wills necklace
Wearing; Ruby Boutique Cape, H&M cropped pants

Wearing; Louis Vuitton Eva bag, Gripp shoulder padded dress worn as a top, Yellow Showpony Fashion yellow skirt, feathered accessories
Wearing; hot pink Zara cropped pants, Jeffrey Campbell wedges, Asos black cow-neck top, Aldo clutch


Yummy Pizza @ GPO, Martin Place Sydney
Amazing halloumi cheese @ Meat and Wine co.
Pork ribs @ meat and wine co.

1 comment:

  1. YUMMY PIZZA FROM GPO!!! And I love Chat Thai! Not exactly a good idea looking at your food photos at 12am in the morning!!!

    LOVE ZE PINK PANTSSSSSS <3333

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...