Sunday 23 October 2011

let's paint the town red.

So, I was in the Chanel store the other day to check out the BOY collection (for the 100th time) and I was disappointed to be told that the gorgeous flat red colour is "out-of-stock" - again!!! Then it dawned on me, my chances of seeing this calf-leather beauty in the flesh is very slim - unless I wait until my overseas trip early next year!

Then, something else dawned on me. In most cases, if a red colour is available in a particular bag range, I'd automatically prefer the red over the rest.

Here are some more RED bags I am currently lusting over, however, cannot afford.

Alexander McQueen
Balenciaga
Zatchels Satchel bag
to-die-for Celine Boston bag
Fendi Classico bag in red
Gucci
YSL clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...