Tuesday 13 December 2011

sunday affair.











I'm not going to do a full review - I'm going to make this short and sweet considering my last post resembled an essay!!! - see I'm blabbing on already!

Had lunch with the girls on Sunday at the Gazebo Wine Gardens - Elizabeth Bay, the perfect venue for a girls' day out to celebrate our Christmas lunch and exchange KK gifts! 

I know I'm a little bias with the Winery/Gazebo family but I cannot think of a better venue than this for a girls lunch. It has the food, the decor, the right drinks - white sangria all the way! The price is spot on, although we did manage to spend $70+ (excl tips) and that might be considered a little dear for "lunch", however, I wouldn't consider our appetite "normal" - 4 starters, 4 mains and 4 desserts + 3 jugs of sangria and pimms between 4 girls??? That's a bargain! So if your appetite is a lot smaller than ours then you'll be fine! ;)

The sun came out to play for a few hours so we were all dressed for Summer. Regardless of the horrendous weather, I won't be defeated and will continue to dress as if it's 30 degrees for the next 3 months!

Enjoy!

ps- I left the SLR at home so excuse the poor quality pictures!
 
(Wearing; Mustard Showpony dress, Sass & Bide purple bag, River Island booties, Asos hat and a few Tiffany & Co bracelets)

2 comments:

  1. love the look and the food looks delish!
    ----------------------
    Pigalle Passions
    The biggest pigalle spotter site in the world
    http://www.cl-pigalle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! lots of yummy food!!!!
    you look fab and love that hat on you :P

    Joelyne
    X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...