Friday 30 December 2011

t'was a good year


On the eve of 2012 (well okay I'm a day ahead), as I reflect on the year 2011, lots of  goals are left unaccomplished. I can use all the excuses under the sun...."had a tough year", "lots of bad luck" so on and so forth, but truth be told, none is good enough.

I received this "Goals" book from Kikki.K for Christmas and it is by far, although not materialistic,  my favourite present. I'm going to use this to keep tab of all my aspirations and goals and what I need to do in order to achieve them!

The book is divided into segments:
- Personal Development
- Family and Relationships
- Finance and Career
- Health and fitness
- "Dare to dream" i.e Go to Mars

I need to add two more - Wear the same things twice in photos (who cares) and eat less - quality will remain but definitely need to cut down on "quantity"!

No excuse will be good enough in 2012, bring it on!

What are some of your goals for 2012?

Happy New Year lovelies xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...