Sunday 19 August 2012

if i was your boyfriend.


If I was to answer the million dollar question - how would you describe your style - I would, sum it up masculine chic.

Contradicting? Yes, as I am often seen in high heels, blinged-up accessories, floral and "pretty" dresses.

Nonetheless, I find myself "liking" and feeling inspired by masculine-chic style. I love the oversized jumper, the oversized shirt, pegged-trousers with a feminine blouse, the loose singlet, the combat boots, tailored suits paired with pumps, blazers, oxfords, rugged jeans and...the list is endless!

On me:
Camilla & Marc metallic blazer, Blank NYC boyfriend's jeans (shopbop), neon yellow necklace (forever new), ankle buckle boots, knuckle ring (asos) and white clutch (colette).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...