Wednesday 19 September 2012

butterflies, sunshine and macarons


The following news should excite both foodies and fashionistas - the launched of Laduree, delivered straight from Paris!

Laduree is now available in Sydney (Westfield Sydney, near Mulberry). I'd give it a few more weeks for the hype to fritter away, otherwise, be prepared to line up for a good 30-45 minutes!

On another note, the boy lined up for just under an hour and surprised me with 2 Laduree boxes and my favourite candle scent from diptyque.

Oh, and the picture above was captured on Sunday - after a nice sunny brunch at Bill's. 

x

2 comments:

  1. What a lucky girl. I wish I had a man that would surprise me with Laduree and candles!

    Luc X

    www.loveluc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luc,

      Yeh he's a good boy :)

      Have you visited the Laduree store yet?

      xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...